Thursday, April 22, 2010

I Am My Brother's Keeper


You all knew it was coming...don't even begin to pretend you weren't aware of a continuation.  My brothers, my sights have returned to the centers of your foreheads.  In previous updates I would speak on you subliminally, secretly chin checking you for being the manipulative bastards you are.  I tired of carrying on as if women couldn't be douchebags too, but the new phase is over...and my focus has returned.

You narcicistic, ego-maniacal, narrow minded, and prejudiced little boys who don't have the strength of character to take someone seriously.  Always playing with and jeering the delicate creatures we can't stop complaining about because you play the game until you burn out the cartridge.  You beat them, talk to them like sh!t, give them diseases, leave them alone with children, abandon them as children, lie to them, and treat them as inferiors.  You carry out such destructive behavior without even bothering to learn who they really are.

I understand they aren't perfect and neither are we.  The few of us with some decency catch the short end of the stick because the @ssholes ruin it for everyone.  Still I wonder how you win every time.  You get the girl in public while I have to clean up after you when I get the butt cheeks behind closed doors.  I get tired of putting a woman back together again after you've broken her to pieces!  Did you ever think we might actually LIKE the girls you take advantage of?!  That we'd fancy a relationship if she would still be willing?!  No, you didn't!  We, instead, get the tattered leftovers you can do no more with than momentarily enjoy...

It doesn't just end with the way you treat women either, no, you'll treat your brother the same.  You'll leave him stranded 1800 miles from home in a thunderstorm while he's ill, you'll pressure him into doing something he's wise enough to have apprehensions about, you'll forget your debts to him the moment he needs you and, worse yet, dare to declare he owes you for your valiant deeds.  You'll play war games with his life as the barter...you aren't men...you aren't even human.

As if that retarded college girl's mind is any more feeble than your own...you're just used to it.  She has to adapt to being stupid while you already profess the field.  You constantly play a risky game she's only just joined to test the waters, yet you swarm and abuse the newb.  How cowardice is that?  I may have asked her a simple question, considering how simple her mind is now, but, for the life of me, I can't fathom a simple enough question for you all [men] to answer.  I feel like I'm trapped in a country full of headbangers who snort rock salt, drink bleach, pop rat poison, and smoke pine needles.

The most depressing part is there isn't even a bright side to consider...

I'm too frustrated to continue.  People...the reasons why I'm a recluse...

2 comments:

  1. Now this is good reading, my friend! *Haha, figures* How about a whole book on this? I'd buy it.

    Really, though, for reasons you have discussed in this entry, the entry before this, and a previous entry...I too, am a recluse. I mean, I can't very well go talk with squirrels, can I? Ooor cannnn IIII?

    Apparently, the new trend in stupidity is to spray yourself with Axe body spray before setting yourself on fire. No kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmfaoooooo!!!!! Well neither of us will be taking part in that last activity. This is my favorite comment by far!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts.