Saturday, April 17, 2010

I Don't Believe In Love


Women kill me.  I don't know what exactly made me randomly decide to b!tch bash but I feel a change in tone is due.  Usually I spend large amounts of time complaining about society, money, depression, politics, morons, and religious bullsh!t but today won't be the same.  No, today is about selfish sluts, two-faced tramps, cheating cun+s, and shady skeezers...the whole thing....

You know, I get tired of women blaming men for absolutely everything.  Listen, b!tch, you're an adult...think for yourself and accept responsibility for your own actions or lack thereof.  I constantly read drawn out status updates, tweets, and blog posts about some lonely college girl who can't find a good man and is sick of all the games.  Simple rhetorical question to a simple minded female, why the fu©k do you keep playing the games then???

It's so stupid to rush into a full blown devoted and monogomous commitment with someone you just met and had sex with yesterday.  You wake up kissing all over him with horrible morning breath and calling him your baby, watching him sleep, cooking him breakfast, buying him gifts, calling him all day every day...are you serious?!  In your rash attempts to not be branded a slore you've completely smothered a man into a relationship he didn't want because you want to erase your one night stand by fabricating some sort of sentiment around the memory.  Then, after he's fed up, given you more of his life than he was willing in the first place, and leaves you HE'S the criminal!

Let's all be of mature mind here.  We're all adults and are capable of making our own decisions.  It's not like he hypnotized you, no, you WANTED to screw him!  You can't change the rules after you've already started playing the game!  It's even less fair to bash him over what you did to yourself!  It's obvious you need to stop drinking, stop doing drugs, learn to control your sexual impulses, or any combination of the above.

I'm a 26 year old man who hasn't had intercourse or even mutual masturbation with a partner in 10 months.  Why do I have the honor of being included in your over generalized "Man Bash Revolutions?"  I didn't have anything to do with you idiots making insanely stupid decisions with your bodies and hard earned belongings at all for almost a solid year!  That's grossly unfair for me to have to endure having my pride and dignity stripped too.  It took a lot of discipline to accomplish that given the stage of life I've entered.  Besides, I was never one of those types of guys anyway, I preferred to play the background and get the butt cheeks on the low.  I was always about the fair exchange.

Let's not even get started on the manipulators; those who lure a good man into the monogomy he THOUGHT he was looking for, move in and trap him at home with her intense jealousy, and as soon as he leaves for work is sleeping with the entire city IN HIS bed!  Get real!  Oh!  Then there are the skanks who make sure to bang all his friends better than and more often than she sleeps with her man.

What about the broads who can't hold water? Tell her about a fetish and all her friends are making inside jokes about you when you walk by...give her a sip of water and watch her pee her pants.  That's an extremely accurate and fair analogy.  Not to say men are innocent, no, I'm the only innocent one.  I'm saying, with myself as an exception, both parties are just as guilty, however, this is about these God forsaken and backward felines cowering behind excuses for themselves.

What kind gutter cun+ ©um dumpster has group sex (1-on-6) with the neighborhood assasin squad, without protection, spreads the resulting diseases to subsequent poor perverts who genuinely adore her, blames THAT guy when she get's caught up, traps him with a baby that isn't his, and robs him for child support for 18 years?!  Even better question, how the hell did SHE come out the victor?!  This society is truly messed up.

The jerk get's all the booty, the good guy get's his life ruined, and the she-demon reaps the reward.  If I didn't love them so much I'd hate women.  I've been happier alone than I ever have been with a lover.

This has been a public service announcement.  That is all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts.