Sunday, September 25, 2011

Guess Who's Bizzak!

Guess who's back...lol

It's been a while but I've finally returned with a few updates for you all.

1. Mr. Crazy-As-Fuck is gone and Normal Jay is back
2. I'm becoming pretty successful as of late, so, those who left me hanging...eat a dick
3. I just finished recording my album, Double Duty.  It's going into mastering
4. Double Duty will be released digitally on iTunes, AmazonMP3, Spotify, etc
5. The release date is October 18th of THIS year
6. Double Duty is an AWESOME album
7. The studio producer is Asar...that's right, Royce's studio producer and one of my good friends
8. I might be too good for you assholes now lol Just kidding
9. I was sick for the last 2 years...I'm finally getting better

All of that said, who wants to kiss my ass now?  Any takers?  Guess it was too much to ask =/

So, in light of all my trials and tribulations I emerge victorious.  Not to sound like a zeitgeist or anything, because I'm not =/ <--The slant face is my new thing.

I guess being an artist is a LOT more stressful than I originally thought.  I always figured I'd just sit down and write a bunch of songs, record them, throw them on an album, and sell as many as I could.  I had no idea what I was getting myself into with the politics, the difficulty monetizing, the enormous amounts of promotion, the time it takes to schedule shows and studio time, the issues of others, and the large amount of hate one encounters for his/her art.  Even still...this is what I love and I have a story to tell...so, I'm going to tell it regardless of all of that.

I can say I've grown quite a bit from my experiences in the last decade.  If I had to do it all again...I wouldn't change a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts.